Manser Saxon Process Engineering is committed to assisting private and public sector clients to achieve innovative, economical and sustainable solutions to environmental and water quality challenges.
Range of services
- Committed to sustainable development, MS Process Engineering employs a wide range of technologies. Its activities include:
- Turnkey project of domestic and industrial wastewater treatment;
- Potabilisation of seawater, surface and borehole water;
- Harvest and treatment of rainwater;
- Odour treatment;
- Supply and laying of ductile iron, stainless steel and HDPE pipes and accessories.